TERMS + CONDITIONS
Yay! Before we get started on the fun stuff, have a read through our terms + conditions so that we're on the same page :) Always happy to answer any questions you have :)
So let's get started.
- We agree to devote our full time attention and ability for the duration of the work.
- We will personally bear the cost of all additional expenses we incur during this work.
- This contract is personal to us and we may not assign this to anyone else.
You (the Client):
- You will provide me with as much information and detail upon request to assist with the preparation of your upcoming event.
- You will agree to pay a non-refundable deposit to confirm your booking within seven days of the initial enquiry date or by an agreed date.
- You will pay us in full for our services at the date we agree to.
- By paying the non-refundable deposit you agree to these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property we create during the event (from the time booking is made to execution) belongs to us.
- Neither party shall be liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Causes that are deemed to be beyond reasonable control shall include:
- death or serious injury or illness of a close family member;
- injury to or illness to me as your photographer personally
- Both parties agree to give notice immediately to the other upon becoming aware of an event of force majeure. Any notice should contain details of the circumstances as they come about.
SUCCESSORS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We acknowledge that this agreement is personal to us and accordingly shall not be entitled to assign this to someone else.
We undertake to obtain insurance against liability for professional negligence and against circumstances which prevent us from fulfilling this contract.
- These terms and conditions shall not be waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this contract.
- The failure for either of us to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms and conditions of this contract shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this contract.
Any notice to be served on either of us by the other shall be sent by first class post or prepaid recorded delivery or by facsimile and shall be deemed to have been received by the addressee within 72 hours of posting or 24 hours if sent by facsimile to the correct number.
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract and which has not been resolved following discussions and negotiations between a person or persons appointed or authorised by the customer and the writers then they undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
This agreement shall be construed according to the laws of New Zealand.
CANCELLATION OF AGREEMENT
- If this agreement is cancelled by you two months or more prior to the event date, we will retain 5% of the total booking fee
- If this agreement is cancelled by you one month to two months prior to the event date, we will retain 10% of the total booking fee
- If this agreement is cancelled within 1 month prior to the event date, we will retain 15% of the total booking fee
- If we cancel this agreement or fail in some other way to to provide you with the services you need then a full refund will be provided and we will help you in finding a replacement service provider if possible.